Airtel Withdraws 18 Night SMS Booster Pack

Sponsored Links

Airtel has withdrawn the Night SMS booster pack(MRP 18/-) which it had released 2-3 months ago.As per the booster, the customer enjoys 10,000 Local SMS free from night 11p.m-6 a.m.

You might have noticed that of late ,Airtel has been in a spree of modifying and cutting old booster packs for the past 2-3 weeks as in my previous posts..And this falls next in line...

With effect from today i.e(18th April,2009) this booster pack service has been removed.Actually, I was using this booster pack until now and was really startled to see this SMS flash in the morning.


Kindly Note, owing to technical issue,Rs.18 Booster Pack has been withdrawn. An amount of Rs.18 will be credited in your Main Account today.



But adding more surprises was the fact that Airtel has actually credited double the amount (Rs.36/-) to my main account instead of Rs.18/-. But I could never take risks with Airtel as you might never know that they might realise their fault later and deduct the remaining 18 Rs. So, I have happily exhausted the amount talking....

But one thing which I like about Airtel is that they are atleast curteous enough to reimburse the full price of booster back to the main account inspite of me using it for over two weeks.

Sponsored Links

Did you enjoy this post? Why not leave a comment below and continue the conversation, or subscribe to my feed and get articles like this delivered automatically to your feed reader.



If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my regular Email Updates!

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Post a Comment